About the Property
The Covington's 2-bedroom lofts include the chef-focused, open-concept kitchen, Whirlpool-brand stainless steel appliances, and expansive eat-in island. The spacious living room features a decorative fireplace and a wall of sunlit windows. There's an in-suite washer and dryer, 4-piece washroom (with bathtub), and cavernous storage space.
Centrally located in downtown Hamilton, this property is steps away from a cozy cafe (Vintage Coffee Roasters), a friendly neighbourhood bar and restaurant (The Capitol Bar), one of the best sandwich shops in Hamilton (Tall Tree) and steps from public transportation. And it's strolling distance from the gorgeous Gage Park, FreshCo grocery store, Tim Horton's Field, and the many restaurants, bars, and stores on bustling Ottawa Street.
- Open-concept kitchen with an eat-in island, subway-tile backsplash, and many kitchen cabinets
- All-new, Whirlpool-brand stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Central A/C and heating with personal climate control
- Whirlpool-brand washer and dryer in suite
- Brand-new, 4-piece washroom, including a bathtub
- Tons of storage space (with a big closet in every bedroom, and one in the hallway)
- On-site parking
- State-of-the-art security cameras and lighting system
- Public transit at your doorstep
- Hamilton-based property management that is proactive, responsive, and reliable
- Separately metered utilities. You only pay for what you use, so you don't subsidize your neighbours.
- Hamilton's best restaurants: Vintage Coffee Roasters cafe, The Capitol Bar, HAMBRGR, Black Sheep Snack Bar, Except for Kenneth, The Cannon, Cafe Limoncello, Honest Meat Co. butcher, Tall Tree
- Mane Body Salon
- Building has a Walkscore of 63.
- 10 mins walk or less: FreshCo grocery store, Gage Park, Tim Horton's Field, Ottawa Street's many restaurants and stores, The Centre on Barton's many shops